What is Alameda Research?
Alameda Research is an investment fund founded in October 2017. The fund manages over $100 million in digital assets and trades between $600 million and $1.5 billion in assets daily.
With experience and complex but effective trading system, Alameda Research is one of the leading names of Crypto investment funds and has a great influence on the community.
Standing behind Alameda Research are:
- Sam Bankman – Fried (CEO): A seasoned trader, CEO of FTX and currently developing Serum. Learn about Sam Bankman here.
- A series of experienced traders in organizations such as: Jane Street, SIG.
Below is a list of projects that Alameda Research invests in:
- Horizon Finance: A decentralized interest market protocol. That means you deposit assets to compete for preferential interest rates.
- 3Commas: The toolkit helps crypto traders maximize profits, minimize risks, and reduce losses on exchanges.
- Frontier: A DeFi aggregation layer helps users manage their assets across various blockchains and DeFi applications.
- Union Finance: A project in the Defi Insurance segment.
- Dune Analytics: A powerful tool for blockchain research. The project can extract queries and display, providing a large amount of information on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Apy.Finance: An automated yield farming platform. Users only need to Deposit supported stablecoins (DAI, USDC, USDT) to APY Finance Platform. Then APY Finance smart contracts will circulate the capital flow to different farming strategies to give users the best profit.
- Opium Finance: A protocol that allows creating and trading any decentralized derivative.
- Linear: A protocol that allows issuance, management and trading of synthetic assets by collateral (LINA, ETH, wBTC, etc.) Linear supports Crosschain and non-custodial.
- Covalent: The project was developed with the aim of providing data infrastructure for the entire blockchain ecosystem.
- Oin Finance: The layer 2 project connects to blockchains beyond ERC20 to support and develop the DeFi ecosystem.
- Folkvang: A Quant Trading Firm and liquidity provider operating in all the leading crypto markets.
- Mstable: The protocol combines stable coins, lending & swaps into one common standard.
- Mask Network: Towards working as a bridge for Web2 (current web platform) and Web3.
- Upbots: Positioning itself as an all-in-one trading platform, providing users with virtually all solutions to Crypto Trading related problems.
- Razor: A decentralized oracle project for DeFi.
- Hedgets: A Protocol built on Ethereum and Chromia. It allows anyone using collateral to be able to create and trade different options products on the chain.
- Ramps DeFi: A Protocol for the issuance of Stablecoins Backed by Crypto Assets built on Ethereum. These Crypto Assets can be Non-ERC20s or Stablecoins ERC20.
The above is a summary of Alameda Research’s portfolio, if this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone.