The interface of Binance App of the two operating systems Android and IOS is basically the same. Financial Investment Academy will introduce the interface of both operating systems, and also on the website for everyone’s reference.
1. Application interface on IOS operating system
Maybe when people first download it, English and Theme will be displayed. If you like it, let it be normal.
To switch to Vietnamese, go to Account -> Settings -> Language -> Vietnamese.
To switch to the dark theme, people also go to Account -> Settings -> Themes -> Dark
1. Account: You can login, scan QR code, customize settings, activate 2FA security.
You can customize the language and theme according to your personal preferences. After successful login, you can also enable account security.
2. Home page: See an overview of the coin’s rising and falling prices. See the news announced by the exchange. Shortcuts to some services
3. Market: In this section you can see the market: BNB, BTC, ALTS, USD(s), Futures. You can get volatility up and down of trading pairs.
4. Trading: Where you make normal, margin, futures trading orders
5. Future: Is a Binance perpetual futures trading platform. The platform allows you to margin with up to x125x leverage.
6. Wallet: Where to manage assets. You can view balances or make transfers and get wallet addresses.
2. Interface on Android OS
Also quite similar to Binance on the IOS operating system of Iphone.
3. Interface on Website Binance.com
1. Synthesis of Binance Platform Ecosystem
2. Buy Crypto: Buy coins with fiat currency.
3. Market: See the price of coins available on the market.
4. Trading: Access to Basic, Simple, Advanced, Margin, OTC, P2P trading interfaces.
5. Derivatives: Access the futures trading interface.
6. Finance: Aggregate Binance Services
7. Sign in
8. Sign up
9. Scan QR code: Download iOS, Android App
ten. To change language: People can switch languages to other languages.
Conversions display in fiat currencies. You can convert to VND, CAD,…