What is Framework Ventures?
Framework Ventures is a Crypto Ventures born in 2019. Although born not long ago, looking at their Portfolio, it can be seen that this is one of the most successful Ventures today.
Framework Ventures is a gathering of a group of technologists, researchers and investors in Crypto Space, Framework Ventures not only searches and invests in Crypto projects but also participates in building products and services to support these networks.
Framework Venture’s investment strategy is to take a low volume approach, usually Framework Venture buys a percentage of the network’s tokens to facilitate participation in the network’s Validation or Staking activities.
At the same time, Framework Venture is also involved in protocol management, working with the community to jointly develop tools and services to support the network.
Framework Venture has two founders, Michael Anderson and Vance Spencer, both of whom have extensive experience in investment banking consulting, strategy management and product development.
Michael Anderson: Co-Founder of Framework Ventures. He graduated from Yale University, majoring in Computer Science, and worked as an analyst at investment bank Barclays Capital. After leaving barclays, he went to work at Dropbox and Snapchat two technology companies in Silicon Valley, having nearly 5 years of experience in Internet product management.
Vance Spencer: Co-Founder of Framework Ventures. He graduated in economics from the University of Southern California, majoring in economics. He used to work as a business management consultant at Deloitte.
Before founding Framework, Spencer and Anderson also founded a game company called Hashists. It was later acquired by JDS Sports (a sports company).
- Chainlink: Is a framework that helps Oracle Networks build and provide input data for Smart Contracts. Each Oracle Network is a set of independent node operators that provide users with access to any type of data from external services through an API.
- Aave: Aave is an open source and non-custodial protocol that allows users to profit by depositing and borrowing assets. In simple terms, Aave is like a system of lending pools. Users participate with 2 roles: Depositors (depositors) or Borrowers (borrowers).
- The Graph: The Graph is a Protocol that allows Indexing and querying Data from Blockchain, it helps to build decentralized applications quickly on Ethereum and IPFS using GraphQL
- Synthetix: is a Protocol for the issuance and trading of Synthetic Assets through collateralization.
- Zapper: As a Dapp, it helps to manage, monitor and deploy Crypto Assets on multiple Defi Protocols in one transaction, saving your time.
- Kava: Cross-chain mortgage lending platform built on Cosmos SDK. KAVA is built targeting Non-Ethereum Assets (BTC, XRP, ..) to make it easier for these assets to join Defi.
- Edgeware: is a Smart Contract Platform built on a Polkadot Substrate, it has high performance, can upgrade itself without hardfork.
- FRACTAL: a Liquidity Platform for the DeFi ecosystem. Currently, there is not much information about this project, nor is it clear if this project will issue Tokens.
- DODO: A Dex that claims to solve AMM’s IL and Add liquidity by Pair problem through the combination of Oracle.
- Horizon Finance: is a Protocol that allows all Defi participants to manage their APY/interest rate. The goal of the project is to build an interest trading platform for Defi.
- Teller Finance: is a Lending Protocol that allows users to borrow unsecured loans. Specifically, Teller Finance allows users to connect to their bank accounts to assess risk, thereby providing unsecured loans without excessive collateral.
- dHedge: is a decentralized asset management protocol built on ethereum that allows anyone to create their own investment fund on ethereum or invest in funds managed by others in a completely different way. non-custodial using Synthetics Assets on Synthetix.
- Futureswap: A Leveraged AMM, a combination of Uniswap and Leveragred Trading platform.
- PowerTrade: Crypto Options Trading, focused on fast, simple and usable on the phone.
- Slingshot: formerly DEX.AG, it is a Dex exchange, allowing Instant Comparison of prices on DEXs – RadarRelay, LedgerDEX, DDEX, Paradex, Aurora DAO, Uniswap Exchange, Kyber Network, 0x Project… You just need to choose Best exchange rates and exchanges.
- Primitives: is a Derivatives Protocol built on Ethereum that allows the creation and trading of On-chain Options.
- Finance Pods: Similar to Primitive, Pods Finance is a Derivatives Protocol built on Ethereum that allows the creation and trading of On-chain Options.
Framework is one of the Ventures with the top quality Portfolio in Crypto Space through researching the areas and projects they are interested in investing in. They can see more about Crypto Space in the near future.
The above is a summary of the portfolio of Framework Ventures, if this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone.