Human Protocol is a connection protocol between people who are looking for jobs to earn extra income and those who have too many jobs and need to find a side job.
That is also the goal of Keep3r, a product of Andre Cronje in the Yearn Finance ecosystem.
Highlights of Human Protocol (HMT)
There are now 247 countries and territories that can connect with each other, and all jobs from big to small can use the protocol to find the right person.
The way it works is also quite simple: The party looking for someone (can be a person or a system) will give out the task with the prize and the working party (mostly human) will enter and complete it to receive it. bonus.
The system works like a normal Order book exchange with “job” and “bidding” as well as Oracle to confirm if the job is actually done.
There will be 2 Oracles that do this:
- Recording Oracles: Collects work results and provides alternate assessment of work output quality.
- Reputation Oracles: Performs a final assessment of the performance quality and reputation score for each job, and finally pays the bonus.
To connect the two parties, Human Protocol will use Proof of Balance & Value as follows:
The system will aggregate the wallet balance and the total value of past transactions to determine the priority on both sides of the market.
- Worker: The total HMT and the current balance of the wallet address will determine their priority for the tasks distributed from the Order book. A higher balance has a higher priority.
- Seeker: With the same task with the same reward, whoever holds more HMT will have more priority in finding a tasker.
Human Protocol (HMT) Token Information
Key Metrics HMT
- Token Name: HMT Token
- Ticker: HMT
- Blockchain: Updating…
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Updating…
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 HMT
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
Token Sale (Updated 09/06)
Currently the Human project has been announced for sale on Coinlist, the details of 2 Options are as follows
Token Release Schedule
Token Use Case
In the short term, HMT is a bonus used to connect job seekers and job seekers. In addition, holding a lot of HMT also affects the priority in both finding people or finding jobs.
How to join:
- Investors access the project on Coinlist here, click “Register” & “Log in” go to Coinlist
- Complete the questions in the project Quiz
Answers to Coinlist questions:
- Question 1: Automating job markets
- Verse 2: HUMAN is network agnostic
- Question 3: Option 1: 100 million; Option 2: 20 million
- Question 4: Users in the waiting room for the sale will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts. Users who arrive after the sale starts for the sale will be placed behind those in the waiting room
- Question 5: Option 1: Tokens unlock linearly over 12 months after a 12 month lockup period. Option 2: Tokens unlock on or around August 10, 2021
- Question 6: BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
- Verse 7: Option 1: $0.50 per token, $2000 limit. Option 2: $0.75 per token, $1000 limit
- Verse 8: The user’s purchase may be canceled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
- Verse 9: CoinList.co
- Question 10: The user’s account will be terminated and all purchases will be cancelled
For investors who do not know how to join or register Coinlist can refer to here. After completing the steps, investors just need to wait for the time to participate and register to buy.
HMT Token storage wallet
Since Human Protocol has not issued a token yet, it is unclear what the token standard is. It is expected to be on the Solana platform.
Roadmaps & Updates
- Support Solana, Polkadot, Skale.
- Mainnet product launch.
- Organize Token Sale on Coinlist.
James Roy Poulter – Director: Once on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Lonnie Rae – Head of Operations: Formerly CEO of medical artificial intelligence technology company Medal (sponsored by 8VC, SAP).
The project is invested by Hashed, Borderless Ventures, Kenetic, Hypersphere.
If this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone.