Cross-Chain Bridge on Coin98 wallet
Coin98 Wallet currently supports cross-chain bridge with 8 prominent blockchains Ethereum (ETH & ERC20), Binance Smart Chain (BEP20), Solana (SOL & SPL), Tron (TRC20), Avalanche (C-chain & X-chain), Boba Network, Arbtrum (on Ethereum), Optimism. L1/L2 bridges are the new faces that appeared in Coin98 Wallet Version 10.3 recently.
It can be said that Cross-chain bridge is considered an outstanding feature of Coin98 Wallet as a link between blockchains. In addition, this is a revolution that accelerates the interaction between current blockchains, increases the applicability and pave the way for the decentralized financial system to be widely adopted.
Why use Cross-Chain Bridge on Coin98 wallet?
Just do it right on the app, no need to spend many steps.
In the usual way, if you want to convert a token between chains, you need to convert to CEX as an intermediary, have to go through the steps of withdrawing coins to the exchange, then reloading the wallet according to the corresponding chain.
Through Cross-Chain Bridge, the steps will be simplified and shortened more than ever, helping you to convert directly on the wallet application, which is extremely time-saving.
Easily select a trading wallet from the list of wallets on Coin98 Wallet.
User-friendly experience with drag bar design select conversion percentage on your balance.
Optimizing transaction fees
The gas bar allows you to customize transaction fees by dragging gwei.
Overview of the Cross-Chain Bridge interface
 The wallet and blockchain area of the outgoing wallet and the wallet receiving the token has been transferred.
 Select the token you want to trade.
 Real-time token conversion information.
 Transaction history.
Current blockchain bridges on Cross-Chain Bridge on Coin98 wallet:
- SPL <> ERC20: Convert SPL tokens on Solana blockchain to ERC20 tokens on Ethereum Blockchain.
- ERC20 <> BEP20 <> TRC20: Token exchange between Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Tron blockchains. Specifically, you can convert tokens directly through a single route. For example switching from TRC20 to ERC20 and vice versa, BEP20 to TRC20 and vice versa, ERC20 to BEP20 and vice versa.
In case you want to convert BEP20 or TRC20 tokens to SPL tokens, you can convert those token standards to ERC20 and change to SPL as desired.
- Avanlanche C-chain <> Avalanche X-chain: Convert AVAX tokens between C-chain and X-chain on Avalanche blockchain and vice versa.
- Ethereum <> Boba Network: Convert ETH tokens from Ethereum blockchain to Boba Network and vice versa.
- Ethereum <> Arbitrum (on Ethereum): Convert ETH tokens from the Ethereum blockchain to Arbitrum (on Ethereum) and vice versa.
- Ethereum <> Optimism: Convert ETH tokens from the Ethereum blockchain to Optimism and vice versa.
Instructions to convert tokens through Cross-Chain Bridge
In the main interface of the Coin98 Wallet screen, select Swap → Click Cross-Chain Bridge to begin. This tutorial will use the ETH Ethereum bridge and Boba Network as an example, to convert other tokens, you can do the same.
Step 1: Select the Token you want to convert
Step 2: Select a coin wallet containing the conversion token and a wallet receiving the token with the corresponding conversion blockchain.
Step 3: You can drag and choose the number of tokens
Step 4: Select Convert to convert tokens
Some notes when converting tokens on Cross-Chain Bridge
- Depending on the blockchain, the transaction fee and token conversion time are also different. You need to double check the information before confirming the conversion between tokens.
- Immediately after each transaction, your X – Chain wallet address will change. The account balance will take time to update again, so you wait a moment and refresh the app to show the balance. However, from version Coin98 Mobile Wallet 10.2, your Avalanche X-chain wallet address has been improved, unchanged after each transaction. You can re-import your Multichain/ Avalanche (X-chain) wallet in previous versions to experience this feature.
- For those of you using the Avalanche (X-chain) wallet from version 10.2 or earlier, if you have not re-imported it, your wallet will still be changed after each transaction.
- Only tokens issued on different chains can convert tokens between chains. For example, USDT (SPL) to USDT (ERC20). You cannot convert TRX (TRC20) to BNB (BEP20) at all, so you need to be aware of this.
- You can click on the clock icon in the upper right corner of the screen to review the transaction history.
Channel to update Crypto information: Financial Investment Academy