In the current Crypto market, there are more than 6000 coins and tokens currently active (according to the statistics of ). Coinecko April 2021. But only about 2-3% of them are true gems in the entire market. Therefore, when deciding to buy a crypto is also a decisive factor for the return and risk of investors.
Potential Crypto Points
- There is a high possibility of price appreciation thanks to a good foundation.
- Hold asset prices for the long term.
- The roadmap is transparent.
- The future of that crypto can be assessed through the reports.
- There are times when not affected by market trends.
Potential Crypto Zero Points
- The price fluctuation range when the whole market is sideways is not as high as other Cryptocurrencies.
- It takes time to accumulate and develop.
- Price will be higher than other Crypto.
How to Evaluate Potential Crypto
To evaluate a potential Crypto, it is necessary to determine a lot of factors to see how risky and profitable that Crypto is as soon as investors buy it:
- That coin or token is operated on blockchain any?
- What generation Crypto is it?
- Operating what consensus mechanism?
- Running testnet or mainnet?
- Is there a smart contract?
- What problem does the market solve?
- What is the solution method?
- Review the whitepaper of that coin or token.
- Is the Roadmap doing the right thing?
- Evaluate advantages and disadvantages.
- Look at the weekly, monthly, etc. charts. Assess long-term trends.
- Find out more transaction volume.
- Consider that Crypto at what price?
- If you’ve already flown, let it go – this is no longer a good opportunity – don’t Fomo.
- If not flying yet – consider the current accumulation phase – capital allocation – consider.
- Set your profit and risk points before entering a trade.
=> Once you have grasped all of the above, consider the level of risk that is acceptable or not and make a decision for yourself. Potential Cryptos will be suitable for long-term investors so choose the style that works for you.
Investment Cryptocurrency is a form of risky investment, it takes a lot of knowledge and skills to be able to make money from this market. The above is just an overview, if you want to learn more about this market please leave a comment below the support team will contact you.
Investors can refer to Crypto review articles here.
If this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone so they can all know.