What is Qredo?
Qredo is a network that enables decentralized management (DeFi) of digital assets with institutional-grade security.
They provide users with access to the network to create and manage funds, store assets, and execute low-cost instant transactions with user-defined custody rules.
Salient features of Qredo
- There is no point of failure: The Qredo network is designed and architected to allow participants to eliminate any point of failure. Decentralization is key to Qredo’s ethos, and Qredo is on a clear path to becoming a fully autonomous, decentralized organization (DAO).
- Powerful and Secure: Security is built into every step of the Qredo development process. Do not use smart contracts and Do not wrap tokens. Pioneering technology means your Layer 1 private keys are never generated.
- Layer 2 Network: enables greater flexibility and transaction speed – as well as interoperability with Layer 1 networks. You can move content for a fraction of the cost inherent to Layer 1 networks.
- Set your property to work: Qredo uses a single blockchain to record your ownership of digital assets on other blockchains. This means you can send and receive any asset to or from any other Qredo member instantly and cheaply.
- Transparency of total assets held: Designed with fail-safe liquidity solutions in mind, meaning you can always trade activated assets. The integrity of the Qredo network allows you to verify at any time that your ownership of the Layer 2 funds directly is equal to the Layer 1 funds that support them. Qredo’s ability to pay is transparent, verifiable, and always visible.
- Wide range of Depositary rule combinations: Custody rules can be tailored to fit the widest range of scenarios and combinations possible. This means you can have detailed custody of every transaction or withdrawal. It also ensures that access to funds can be activated in the event of death or injury.
- Super fast solution: The Qredo network uses Tendermint technology to enable both settlement and distribution of assets on the underlying blockchain in less than 1 second.
Qredo . structure
The Qredo network consists of two cryptographically linked protocols that work in sync to provide privacy and non-repudiation:
Layer 2 is a decentralized Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) blockchain that acts as middleware, enabling decentralized custody and atomic swaps between asset exchange partners: Layer 1 (e.g. BTC, ETH).
Layer 3 is an encrypted communication network, a decentralized primitive cryptographic and identity structure from the Layer 2 blockchain as one of the building blocks for delivering messaging. Layer 3 can be used to issue RFQs (Request for Quotations) to Market Makers, conduct private pre-commercial negotiations or execute Travel Rule information about a particular transaction between Assets Regulated Service Provider (VASPS). Once the transaction is approved on the Layer 3 network by the self-appointed custodians of both parties holding responsible governance, it is recorded on the Layer 2 blockchain automatically.
- Validators get network revenue share
- Completing the transition to DAO governance
Token Release Schedule
How to register to buy Qredo:
- Investors access the project on Coinlist here, click “Register” & “Log in” go to Coinlist
- Complete the questions in the project Quiz
Complete the answers:
- Question 1: It is its own layer 2 blockchain
- Question 2: Option 1: 30,000; Option 2: 2,250
- Question 3: Users in the waiting room will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts. Users who arrive after the sale starts will be placed behind those in the waiting room
- Question 4: Option 1: Tokens unlock on or around September 8, 2021. Option 2: Tokens release linearly over 12 months starting from January 8, 2022
- Question 5: BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
- Question 6: Option 1: $0.50 per token, $500 limit. Option 2: $0.225 per token, $1,000 limit
- Question 7: The user’s purchase may be canceled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
- Question 8: CoinList.co
- Question 9: coinlistofficialchannel
- Question 10: The user’s account will be terminated and all purchases will be cancelled
For investors who do not know how to join or register Coinlist can refer to here. After completing the steps, investors just need to wait for the time to participate and register to buy.
Investors can join Qredo wallet registration here.
CEO – ANTHONY FOY: Over 20 years of experience in VC-backed growth companies.
CPTP – BRAN SPECTOR : Cybersecurity expert and serial entrepreneur. Over 20 years of experience specializing in advanced cryptography, 5 patents + 3 pending.
COO – JOSH GOODBODY :Leader of scaling operations of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges (Binance, Huobi Global). Over 15 years of experience, formerly a financial market attorney.
If this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone.