Blockstack (STX) is an Internet and browser for decentralized applications. Blockstack’s network uses blockchain technology to build protocols and tools for developers. It helps Digital Rights to properly refund developers and customers.
Users will own their data and applications on the local network. Blockstack provides local internet development infrastructure and tools for decentralized applications. Currently, Blockstack is developing a solution for sorting and categorizing decentralized applications. The focus of this platform is to reduce reliance on centralized cloud service providers and applications that require storing user information on these services. Currently, the number of applications operating on the Blockstack network has reached 120 applications.
The advantage of Blockstack is that it eliminates the main points of the vulnerability. By overcoming these weaknesses, Blockstack makes the data of the users who use it more secure.
Blockchain technology can be very complex. Blockstack is a third party that provides login/registration/verification code that makes it easy for you to develop an app and release it on Decentralized app stores like App.co…
After integrating Blockstack, users can optionally submit the unique account information they generate from Blockstack to the API.
Blockstack is a decentralized network, so all user data is secure and users have full control over their personal information when using the Internet. Blockstack is leading the way in computing because it is a modern cloud computing application.
What is Blockstack Token?
STX is the official coin of the Blockstack ecosystem.
It contributes to encouraging shareholders to join the Blockstack network.
Features of Blockstack
On browsers or applications in basic ways today, the user’s information and data will be stored on cloud storage services by 3rd party service providers.
App developers can’t access it either. In addition, users can also store data right on their personal computers. Or, if you want better storage, you have the right to choose storage providers.
Muneeb Ali – CEO: Muneeb Ali is the Founder of Blockstack and the CEO of Blockstack PBC. He holds a PhD in hierarchies from Princeton University, is also a lecturer in cloud computing at the school, and is a researcher at Stanford University and SICS University.
Albert Wenger – USV Managing Member: Albert Wenger is a managing partner at Union Square Ventures (USV), where he has led many valuable investments, including USV’s investment in Etsy (IPO), MongoDB (IPO), Twilio (IPO), Behance (acquired by Adobe) and Firebase (acquired by Google).
JP Singh – Professor at Princeton University: Since 1995, JP Singh has been a lecturer in Computer Science at Princeton University. He has received a Professorship at Stanford University and is a leader in the field of infrastructure and scalable applications.
- Ecosystem add-on for Blockstack integration platform and infrastructure.
- Incentivize app developers with Mining 2.0 app
- Proprietary Claims (RFS) for the Blockstack ecosystem.
- Application chain for further development of new crypto assets and applications.
The second half of 2020
- PoX mining launch on Stacks 2.0 official network in July/August (tentative)
- Concretize the smart contract language on the official network 2.0.
- Sign in to the SDKs for easier adoption.
- The storage for sharing user data between applications.
- Stack 2.0 wallet on Android operating system with Ledger integration.
- Clear language tools and resources for developers.
- Proposing and sponsoring community app testing through Mining 2.0.
First half of 2020
- Increasing decentralization of the Blockstack ecosystem and independent entities
- Launched the Stacks 2.0 test network and completed the initial development phase of the test network.
- Founding a community app for the Stacks Independent Foundation.
- Integrate the SDK wallet with trading features, custody rights and also an e-wallet.
- New user authenticator with minimalist UX.
- The manuscript describes in detail about PoX mining and Bitcoin mining by participating in the consensus mechanism.
- Completing the last Stacks 1.9 hardfork chain, distributing STX to over 300k new owners.
- Username registration expands network and initial growth (Milestone 2).
- Increased payout for Mining 1.0 STX application. Planning for Mining 2.0 application.
- SIP-007 approves PoX mining and Bitcoin mining.
STX allows all users to take ownership of their own data. Users can transfer data from one application to another within the project’s ecosystem.
With Blockstack ID, users can completely skip logging in to their personal data with a password like before. The ultimate goal is to bring privacy, security and freedom to users.
According to AZCoin News
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page