ByteNext – a potential NFT project expected by the community will become the first IDO project on the BSCStation platform. Accordingly, at 2PM UTC on June 1, 2021, BNU cryptocurrency will be open for sale on BSCSstation.
Let’s find out information about this project that is very interested in the community!
What is ByteNext?
ByteNext was established in Singapore, with offices at 163 Tras Street, #10-5 Lian Huat Building, Singapore. ByteNext is a technology company that owns many Blockchain products, systems and software, making everything transparent and complete.
As a global technology company, we believe that constant growth is our greatest competitive advantage.
2. What problem does ByteNext solve?
ByteNext focuses on developing highly applicable products in DeFi to solve life’s problems. Currently, ByteNext has launched the BVote application – a voting and evaluation application on the Blockchain platform that is being widely applied in life.
Currently, ByteNext is developing AvatarArt – a product to help NFT artists with their works.
AvatarArt provides artists with an ecosystem to turn their works into NFTs for participation in exhibitions and auctions around the world.
AvatarArt will be a diverse ecosystem for thousands of artists with many works of art. Auctions will take place proactively and continuously. Transactions are made in the most flexible and convenient way to promote and develop the art work market to the next level.
AvatarArt aims to solve the following problems:
- NFT is a craze in the Blockchain world, but it’s really too strange and confusing for the vast majority of people, especially for traditional artists, they have almost no access to technology. This is due to the nature of their work as well as the lack of a mechanism to promote them to NFT.
- Digital art works that are NFT and sold at prices that are hard to assess will very easily create a giant bubble in this new field.
- The traditional auction of painting works has many limitations such as: moving works to many auction points easily leads to damage and risks to the works, procedures and processes. complicated and costly, time-consuming, counterfeiting, payment disputes, copyright infringement, etc.
- The traditional auction method is limited in the number of auction participants due to locality and geographical distance, and especially the Covid-19 epidemic is hindering the trend of globalization. The online auction method without Blockchain application makes it difficult to prove the owner of the photo being auctioned.
3. What is ByteNext’s solution?
ByteNext aims to build AvatarArt with a simple user interface and direct support team to guide new users to access NFT in the simplest and fastest way.
AvatarArt will set up depository and preservation centers for painting works at a fixed point. For each actual work, after being appraised and deposited at the center, AvatarArt will generate a unique NFT for the valuable work that is anchored to the real work. This helps to make the value of the NFT work an actual value, not an ambiguity.
Works can be auctioned online without having to travel directly to the auction site as the actual work is secured and sealed at the center with a unique NFT code. Proof of ownership has also become simpler due to the application of Blockchain to auction and transfer transactions. Auction participants can be anywhere in the world.
The difference of AvatarArt
|Exhibitions, auctions according to traditional methods||AvatarArt – NFT of works|
|Complicated auction and transfer procedures||Simplify the Auction and Transfer Process|
|Status of counterfeit paintings, post-auction payment disputes and copyright disputes||Limiting fake paintings from a professional appraisal team and storing the results on blockchain will also help eliminate unnecessary disputes.|
How AvatarArt Works
Step 1: The artist will register for an account and submit the work information to the AvatarArt system.
Step 2: The system will verify and initialize the NFT token of the work
Step 3: Move the work to the depository center.
Step 4: Simulate the work in a virtual reality environment.
Step 5: Initiate auctions for works.
Step 6: Winner will receive NFT ownership of the work and the actual work will be forwarded to the winner.
4. What is BNU Token?
BNU Token is a utility token in the AvatarArt ecosystem, initialized according to BEP-20 standard on Binance Smart Chain.
5. BNU Token Basics
|Token Type||Utility Token (Utility Token)|
|Blockchain||Binance Smart Chain|
|Total supply||200,000,000 won|
6. Token Sale BNU
7. Token Allocation
8. Token Unlock Schedule
9. IDO information on BSCSstation
ByteNext will conduct IDO on BSCStation platform at 2PM UTC on June 1, 2021.
With the total token sale at the IDO round will be $90,000 divided into 2 rounds for BSCS Holders and Community Round.
Instructions to join ByteNext Whitetlist:
- Join #BNU Telegram group: https://t.me/ByteNextOfficial
- Join the #BSCSstation Telegram group: https://t.me/bscstation
- Follow #BNU Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bytenextio
- Follow #BSCSstation Twitter: https://twitter.com/bscstation
- Make a tweet on your twitter with hashtags #BSCSstation & #BNU and share the link in Whitelist
- Follow the steps inside Form Whitelist
Read more about IDO here
10. What is BNU Token used for?
BNU Token is a utility token used in the AvatarArt ecosystem and initiated according to BEP-20 standard on Binance Smart Chain.
- BNU Token is used to participate in auctions and trade NFTs
- Use to purchase virtual reality exhibition floor slots
- Use to pay royalties for each author when there is a successful purchase transaction
- Use to create liquidity pools
- Use for Staking/Farming
- Use to be able to pay fees in the ecosystem
11. BNU Token storage wallet
BNU is a BEP20 token so you can store it in standard wallets:
Trustwallet, Metamask Wallet, Coin98 Wallet…
12. Development team
ByteNext with a team of experienced developers in the field of startups and blockchain. Always accept challenges to create and develop innovative products.
- Shark Tran Anh Vuong – Co-Founder: Experienced in supporting startup projects through the Shark Tank program.
- Mr. Doan Duc Manh – Founder: Experienced in running Bytesoft, one of the young and dynamic technology companies in Vietnam. With blockchain application Bvote is used for many votes throughout the country.
- Mr. Vernon Loh Zhee Yin – CEO: Experienced as a manager in many large corporations such as HP, Casio…
- Mr. Marcus Leng – Chief Strategy Officer: Experienced expert in supporting the IPO process for many companies in Southeast Asia.
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Khanh – Chief Technology Officer: 13+ years of experience in the field of information technology, used to hold an important position at VNPTPay project.
13. Investors & Partners
ByteNext has received investment from many crypto investment funds and is a partner with many funds such as Blockhunter Capital, X21 Digital, Basics Capital, VBC Ventures, Andromeda Research, Onebit Ventures, HC Ventures, BSCSstation…
First quarter of 2021
– Launch of Seed and Private Sale (Completed)
– Research Binance Smart Chain, NFT and AvatarArt
Second quarter of 2021
– Launch of the Strategic Round
– Launch public sale under IDO and be listed on exchanges right after the end of IDO
– Launch of the BNU staking program to receive NFT positions in the virtual reality space of the 3D exhibition
– Launch of NFT
Third quarter of 2021
– Launching NFT collection of rare paintings, conducting auctions
– Launch of NFT . Staking system
– Launch NFT equitization function
– Introduce the NFT support system for works of art, establish standard storage and preservation centers for works of art
– Connect and establish a network of experts in the field of painting and artists around the world
Fourth quarter of 2021
– Replicate the AvatarArt model around the world
– Launching DApp AvatarArt
– Build 3D virtual reality space to organize virtual reality exhibitions
Second quarter of 2022
– AvatarArt ver 2
– Develop cross-chain AvatarArt
15. Future of BNU Token
Hopefully, through this article, readers will have a better understanding of ByteNext’s AvatarArt project, a product that promises to promote the development of traditional art with the flexible application of NFT.
The tokennomics allocation is very flexible with a very small amount of tokens after IDO circulating, which will create a great scarcity for BNU Token. And the rare NFT staking program right after IDO will be the basis to witness the spectacular growth of BNU Token in the near future.
With the long-term vision of the project, let’s wait and see what interesting things ByteNext will bring to NFT in particular and art in general.
Do not forget to join and follow the latest information of the ByteNext project:
Telegram Groups: https://t.me/ByteNextOfficial
Dislcaimer: This is a press release, not investment advice.
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page