The 8th round of Community Coin Vote in a new format between SWFTC and CHR has now started and will be open for 24 hours until 11am on May 7, 2020 (Vietnam time). If Chromia (CHR) wins the vote and gets listed on Binance.com, all the participants who voted for CHR will split the total reward of CHR 13,500,000 based on each person’s votes. But do you know what Chromia is?
— Chromia | Power to the Public (@Chromia) May 6, 2020
“BILLIONall holder BNB don’t forget to vote for us today!”
What is Chromia (CHR)?
Chromia is a relational blockchain platform designed to enable the new generation of dApps to extend what is currently possible. It is built to support large-scale, mainstream applications, giving users exactly what they want like fast support, useful features, affordable service costs.
With Chromia, the dApp is hosted by professional vendors. During the self-resolving phase, all providers will be user verified, with a verifiable business history.
CHR is Chromia’s utility token. Users who use CHR tokens in dApps and dApps pay transaction fees to block producers using CHR tokens. Chromia allows dApps to issue tokens backed by CHR, while dApp project investors can be compensated in CHR through profit sharing contracts. For developers, Chromia offers an opportunity to earn income from their dApps. Popular dApps generate more income demand for developer-owned tokens. dApps currently working on Chromia related to finance, gaming, real estate and healthcare. Going forward, Chromia will focus on applications related to supply chain, enterprise services, and IoT.
Chromia (CHR) Key Features
- Relational model: Blockchain data and application state are stored in a relational database. This model is considered the best in terms of flexibility and consistency.
- Relational programming language: The dApp processing on Chromapolis is written in a specialized language that integrates deeply with the relational model. This model increases programming productivity and ensures application consistency.
- Horizontal Scaling: Each dapp has its own blockchain. Since a subset of nodes runs each blockchain, the total throughput can be increased by increasing the number of nodes.
- Rich indexing and querying: dApps can quickly get needed information directly from the nodes running the application. The logic of the blockchain dApp executes complex queries without severely degrading performance.
- High I/O Throughput: Delegated data queries and updates for highly optimized relational databases, allowing dApps to perform large numbers of queries and data update operations
- PBFT-style consensus: Transactions can be confirmed within seconds.
- First-class dApp: Dapps do not arise from “smart contracts” in Chromapolis, but are considered first-class entities. Chromapolis gives dApp developers a high degree of flexibility and control.
- dApp-level provisioning: Allocating resources to dApps instead of contracts allows developers to freely create resource usage and fee policies.
In addition, in the first months of 2020, we can hear some news about Chromia as follows:
- April 2020: Join Hackathon HackTheCrisis in Sweden
- March 2020: Release of programming language version 0.8 Rell (Rell is a programming language, perfectly developed by Chromia for this blockchain)
- February 2020: Release of Chromia Vault (Chromia Repository), Single Sign-On (Single Sign On) and Explorer (Explorer) in testnet
- February 2020: Rel instructions released on YouTube
What makes Chromia unique, better than other coins?
Chromia is not a coin; Chromia is the ecosystem for dapps. CHR is a native currency of Chromia. This coin fuels the platform with limitless potential, which is why there will certainly be demand for it.
The token will be used as a payment mechanism so that dApps can interact and pay each other with CHR; to pay for dApp hosting and other services on the Chromia network; incentivize network consensus by rewarding block producers for following the rules and punishing those who attempt to cheat.
Should invest in CHR or not?
Here is the information about CHR according to Coinmarketcap:
- Token Type: ERC-20
- Price: $0.027 (298 sats)
- Current Market Cap: $8,734 Million
- 24-hour volume: $5.22 million
- Supply of circulation: 315,408,611 CHR (21.45%)
- Total supply: 1,000,000,000 CHR
- Private Sale: Conducted from May 1 to August 20, 2018, for $0.05/CHR, average rate was $7,736 = 1 BTC, $270 = 1 ETH and raised a total of $9.7 million la. Private Sale was conducted in USD, BTC, ETH and raised a total of 138,351 USD, 23.37 BTC and 34,717 ETH
- IEO Sale: Conducted on 5/28/2019, through KuCoin for 0.05 USD/CHR, average rate was 1.1 USD = 1 KCS and raised 2 million USD in total. IEO Sale was conducted using KCS only and collected a total of 1,818,181 KCS
Distribution the source token supply | The source: Binance Research
We cannot offer investment advice, our focus is on developing great technology and platforms, once in place, the community does the rest. But overall, we recommend that instead of “investing in crypto”, invest your time gaining knowledge in this area to distinguish between great technology and crap.
Token release schedule | The source: Binance Research
Dislaimer: This information is provided as a personal blog, not general information or investment advice. We are not responsible for your investment decisions.
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page