Kucoin exchange announced the 15th IEO sale on KuCoin Spotlight with project Cryowar (CWAR) on November 10, 2021. The CWAR token sale round will operate using a proportional distribution model ( PDM).

What is Cryowar (CWAR)?

Cryowar is a PVP arena NFT game developed by Unreal Engine and located on the Solana network.

Gamers will participate in fierce battles in many fields in a medieval sci-fi world. Cryowar is an all-out battle of skill where the best gamers engage in constant wars for resources, territory, and world domination. Each gamer will have a unique chance to defend their kingdom and win great rewards in the process. Only the strongest players get the crown. Cryowar is currently in development for PC, iOS and Android with cross-platform multiplayer.

Unique Features of Cryowar

NFT games: Cryowar is an NFT game with incredible PVP arena battles.

Mixed gaming experience: Cryowar is a well-thought-out combination of traditional gaming experience and Play to Earn model of blockchain gaming, NFT, DAO, as well as DeFi.

Deflation: Deflation mechanism of the gaming ecosystem.

Staking: Cryowar allows staking integration, thus, bringing more rewards and experiences to RPG players.

Metaverse: Cryowar develops the Medieval Metaverse model and will be supported by multiple blockchain networks.

Short rounds in the game: Because most internet users and gamers today tend to experience attention deficit disorder (ADD), the Cryowar development team has given a short period of time required for players to complete a game. hiep. The innings will last about 3 minutes in total, which makes it a great option for a quick and enjoyable break, whenever you can.

No Pay to Win: Cryowar boasts that they have no plans to give advantage to those who spend a lot when purchasing in-game items. The only way you can level up and win battles is to use your creativity and skill.

Low transaction costs: Since the project is based on the Solana network, transactions are lower than any other DEX, only $0.00001 per transaction.

Furthermore, as a Cryowar gamer, you’ll always have to be ready for what “life” in the game can bring you, as the game randomly changes level objectives at the start of each match.

Token Economy

Route

Team

Token sale details

Token Name: Cryowar (CWAR)

Hardcap Kucoin Spotlight: 200,000 USDTB

Attribution to Spotlight: 7,142,858 CWAR

Token Sale Price: 1 CWAR = 0.028 USDT

Token used to participate in IEO and payment: KuCoin Token (KCS)

Price Ratio: The price ratio of KCS will be announced on the day of the Token sale

Proportional Distribution Model (PDM): Number of KCS Participated = (Total of User KCS / Total of KCS of all participants) * Total Spotlight Allocation (7,142,858 CWAR).

Token Distribution: 20% will be unlocked immediately, the remaining 80% will be done on a monthly basis for 6 months. (KuCoin will distribute the remaining 80% by the 20th of every month, 13.33% every month.)

Total Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 CWAR

Initial circulating supply: 22,285,714 CWAR

Website: https://cryowar.com/

Registration start time: 17:00 on November 10, 2021 (Vietnam time).

Registration closing time: 07:00 on November 12, 2021.

Participants must hold at least 100 KCS, where their final token allocation is determined by their share of KCS holdings relative to the total amount of KCS held by all participating users. To ensure fair distribution for all participants, the maximum limit per user is 300 USDT.

From 23:00 on November 10, 2021 to 23:00 on November 11, 2021, KuCoin will randomly take 2 daily snapshots of KCS holdings. From these daily snapshots, each user’s KCS Holdings (average value from 2 holding snapshots) will be determined.

From 15:00 to 16:00 on November 12, 2021, KuCoin will automatically deduct the corresponding amount of KCS in the Trading Account of eligible users and distribute the corresponding amount of CWAR. Please make sure you have at least 20 KCS in your Trading Account by November 12, 2021. After successful deduction, CWAR will be distributed immediately to your Main Account.

If you do not have a Kucoin account, register here.

If you already have an account, register here, click ‘Participate Now’.

Thach Sanh

According to AZCoin News

Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here