Crypto.com (MCO) is known as a debit card (VISA card) and mobile wallet solution that allows users to buy, sell, trade and spend cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH and cryptocurrencies. fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, JPY… With Crypto.com, users can spend conveniently, quickly, completely free of charge and also enjoy interbank interest rates. In addition, users can earn money for every transaction they make with Crypto.com tokens.
Crypto.com was originally known as Monaco, in July 2018 Monaco officially acquired the Crypto.com domain name for 10 million USD and renamed Monaco to Crypto.com. From there, the name Crypto.com was born and has been applied up to now. Crypto Company was established in June 2016 and is headquartered in Hong Kong. The Crypto.com project conducted an ICO to raise capital in June 2017 and raised nearly $27 million.
How does MCO work?
- Democratic Trading Volume: Connect automated trading strategies with a minimum of $20
- Designed to work in any market: Watch your portfolio move to stablecoins when the market is expected to go down and back to coins when it signals an upward move.
- Settings based on your personal preferences: Choose between conservative, balanced, and growth portfolios.
- Just watch as it develops: Strategies are optimized for a minimum holding period of 3-6 months.
- Withdrawal at any time: Withdrawal without penalty.
- Crypto.com generates money, only when you join: No login, logout or management fees, the only fee is 9% of your profit (with MCO deposit) or 18% (no coins) send MCO).
MCO is Crypto.com’s ERC-20 token. Tokens need to be purchased and held if you wish to claim one of the Platinum (Ruby Red) and five higher tier Platinum MCO Visa cards (Ruby Steel, Jade Green, Royal Indigo, Icy White or Obsidian Black).
The intended uses of the MCO
- Crypto.com Card and Wallet App: Hold MCO, users can vote for which tokens can be added to Crypto.com wallet. Users can also get some benefits like Airdrop, cashback and Platinum referral bonus.
- Crypto Invest: Receive 50% discount on all costs of Crypto Invest when users staking MCO.
- Crypto Credits: Users will be able to reduce credit fees by up to 20% for holding and staking MCO tokens.
What are the characteristics of an MCO?
- International transfers in 23 currencies to 120 countries with fixed interbank interest rates.
- Fast and free transactions between MCO users; successfully transferred funds will be ready for use immediately and fully accessible via Monaco VISA® card.
- Opening an account through the mobile app takes less than 3 minutes.
- Use your Ether or Bitcoin with a physical Monaco card, whether the card is accepted or not, both online and off-line.
According to information on the project’s official website, Crypto.com currently has a total of 15 developers.
Kris Marszalek (CEO): An “energetic businessman” with a lot of experience working in Hong Kong. Prior to being the CEO of Monaco, he was the CEO of Ensogo and the founder of BEECRAZY – a company that was sold to iBuy for $21 million.
Rafael Melo (CFO): He has 15 years of experience in the financial sector, with a deep understanding of the risks, legislation and mobile payments ecosystem in Asia. Rafael is a fundraising pioneer as CFO at Ensogo, securing strategic investments from VIPSHOP.
Gary Or (CTO): A hacker, product designer, entrepreneur, with 9 years of full-stack engineering experience (RoR, Elixir, Golang), with a special interest in machine learning and AI.
Bobby Bao (Business Development Manager): Extensive experience in investment banking, business development and investor relations. Chief Development Officer of Ensogo Group, owner of investment banking at China Renaissance, Deloitte, Merrill Lynch.
Crypto.com (MCO) – a very special branded coin, with the same name as crypto, the MCO coin has recently shown strong growth after a long period of underperformance; Currently, MCO has entered the top 100 coins with the largest market capitalization globally.
Over the past year, payment platform Crypto.com has developed a number of products and services such as MCO Visa Card, Crypto Invest, Crypto Credit and Crypto.com Cash Back. All of these products require users to lock up MCO tokens. This shows that the more people use Crypto.com services and products, the less MCO there are in the market.
You can see the MCO price here.
According to AZCoin News
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page