To store Erc20, we first need the address and wallet information. Erc20 wallet address nice Erc20 wallet address is the address for others to transfer coins to you like a bank account number to transfer money, like an email address to send mail.
Erc20 wallet addresses are easy to distinguish from other wallet addresses when the wallet address always has the symbol 0x at the beginning.
1. ERC20 Wallet is popular today.
ERC20 must be stored on the wallet address of Ethereum has ERC20 support, so not all ETH-enabled wallets can store ERC20. Here are some types of wallets that can be used to store ERC20 wallets that you can refer to:
Depending on your trading or investment needs, you choose to store ERC20 tokens where.
– MyEtherWallet (also known as MEW Wallet): is the most used Online wallet in the world. Extremely easy to use because of its simple interface, but the disadvantage is that the security of MEW wallet is not high, easy to fake. There have been many cases of money being hacked with MEW wallet causing investors to lose their assets.
– Metamask Wallet: is an addon integrated with the browser, we can easily install and use it on Chrome, Firefox, or recently with the Brave browser that has integrated Metamask. This is also a pretty safe wallet for you, it is an Extension wallet on Chrome web browser
– ImToken Wallet: is a wallet application on smartphones, ImToken Wallet has both applications for iOS and Android phones. Experts say this is a highly secure wallet, so it is used a lot.
– Mist and Parity Wallet: Currently, these 2 wallets have versions installed on computers. However, it is still not really popular because not many people use it due to its complicated usage.
– Trust and Cipher Wallet: is a type of mobile wallet. Both of these wallets can be downloaded directly on Android and iOS operating systems.
– Ledger and Trezor Ví Wallet: These are two types of hardware wallets or cold wallets that are quite popular and safe to store ETH and ERC20 tokens, but are quite complicated and not very suitable for ordinary users.
– Wallets of exchanges: Exchanges like Binance or Huobi, Poloniex, Bitrex… support storing that coin if they have listed it on the exchange. If you have a need to buy and sell (trade), it is more convenient to put it on the floor.
2. How to own ERC20 tokens
Previously, most ERC20 tokens were issued through an ICO.
Currently, the ICO market is going down, so tokens are less used this form to issue.
Besides, you can go to exchanges to buy ERC20 tokens. Some floors like: floor Binance, Huobi exchange, OKEx exchange, etc. support a lot of tokens, you should refer to these exchanges.
Above is information about ERC20 wallet and all information about popular ERC20 wallet today. Financial Investment Academy want to share with you. Hope the article will help you have an overview of Erc20 wallet.
If this article brings useful information, please share it with everyone so they can all know.