What is Huobi Exchange?
Huobi is a leading Chinese cryptocurrency exchange founded by Leon Li in 2013. Huobi’s headquarters is located in Beijing, subject to government regulation. Initially, Huobi only focused on the domestic cryptocurrency market. But after the country tightened regulations on exchanges, Huobi moved into the global market. Currently, Huobi has officially entered the top 3 leading electronic exchanges in Southeast Asia as well as in the world.
Every day, Huobi’s trading volume reaches more than 200,000 BTC. Almost every Altcoin is exchangeable through this exchange. Huobi owns hundreds of diverse and rich currency pairs. Therefore, investors will have many opportunities to choose the right currency.
Is Huobi exchange safe to use?
Compared to many other exchanges, Huobi is an exchange with a superior level of security. Huobi states that:
- The exchange’s risk control measures are developed by giants like Goldman Sachs
- 98% of funds are kept in cold wallets
- The exchange now uses a decentralized transaction structure to prevent DDOS attacks
- The exchange has a User Protection Fund. 20% of the exchange’s revenue will be transferred to this fund
- The exchange also has a Huobi Security Reserve with a total reserve of 20,000 BTC. This money is used to deal with security incidents and to compensate for losses arising from all security incidents.
Advantages and limitations of Huobi . exchange
- Diverse coin, high liquidity.
- If you use HT Token, you will get: reduced transaction fees, participate in IEO investment on Prime and FastTrack, receive HPT (similar to Staking).
- Buy/sell VND coins easily and quickly.
- Insurance support in case customer accounts are hacked by hackers.
- Huobi’s transaction fees are higher than those of its competitors.
- Having too many different domains and products can easily confuse users.
Instructions to register for Huobi . exchange
Visit Huobi’s website by following the link: https://www.huobi.com/en-en/topic/double-reward/?invite_code=pyi26
Register by Email
You need to provide complete information including:
- Nationality: Select Vietnam.
- Password and confirm password again.
- Check the box “I have read and agree to the User Agreement”.
- Select Register and confirm the account by sliding the horizontal bar.
- Enter the confirmation code sent to your email address and you’re done.
Congratulations, you have successfully registered an account on Huobi exchange.