Huobi is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in China. The original Huobi website is Huobi.com and the current market they target is the China market.
However, after the Chinese Government tightened regulations on exchanges, Huobi quickly established the following areas:
- Huobi Global: Digital Asset Exchange – Exchange
- Huobi.io: Digital Asset Management
- Huobi.cn: Blockchain News – Blockchain and market news site
Here is some information about Huobi Global exchange.
Huobi Global what?
Huobi Global is a globally popular trading platform that originated in China. However, after the Chinese Government tightened regulations on cryptocurrency exchanges, Huobi changed its name to Huobi Global with the domain name https://www.hbg.com/. From there, the exchange began to shift its focus to overseas markets, and especially Southeast Asia.
Huobi Global is an open trading platform with traders around the globe. In addition, Huobi also has an exchange dedicated to the Korean market, Huobi Korea, with the domain name https://www.huobi.co.kr/.
Huobi Global is Huobi’s exchange, for traders around the world. Along with Binance and OKEx, Huobi is an exchange originating from China that has grown globally. Notably, in a market where exchanges are frequently hacked, Huobi has never been hacked during its operation.
Types of transaction fees on Huobi Global
Huobi does not charge a fee for depositing coins. The withdrawal fee will depend on the coin type. Huobi charges 0.2% per transaction. Users can reduce transaction fees by using USDT to buy Point cards. The lowest scoring card can get an extra 10% off transaction fees.
- Huobi currently has 438 trading pairs. People can find most altcoins want to trade here.
- Huobi has a variety of transactions, including margin trading, OTC, and buying IEO tokens on the Huobi Prime and Huobi Prime Lite platforms.
- Users can buy IEO tokens on Huobi Prime and Huobi Prime Lite platforms.
- Huobi Token (HT) exchange coin is very useful in Huobi ecosystem.
- The Huobi platform has never been hacked. This is a remarkable achievement in the crypto community.
- Huobi charges 0.2% per transaction – a relatively high fee compared to the current exchange space.
- Huobi has many domains with many different products. In addition to hbg.com which is Huobi Global, Huobi also has other domains such as huobi.com, huobigroup.com, huobi.co.kr, etc. Many new users will feel confused with the matrix of domain names.
What is Huobi Token (HT)?
Huobi Token (HT) is the native token of Huobi. HT is built to the ERC-20 standard on the Ethereum blockchain. HT was released by Huobi Group on January 24, 2018 through ICO.
- Contact: 0x6f259637dcd74c767781e37bc6133cd6a68aa161
- Blockchain: Ethereum
- Standard: ERC-20
- Total supply: 500,000,000 HT
- Currently in circulation: 50,000,200 HT
What is HT used for?
HT is very useful in the Huobi ecosystem. Like many native coins like Binance Coin (BNB), Bibox Token or KuCoin Share (KCS), HT can be used to reduce exchange fees on exchanges or buy IEOs on Huobi Prime.
In addition, Huobi will use 20% of Huobi Global’s revenue to buy back some HT. These tokens will be transferred to the exchange’s user protection fund as well as compensation in case of need.
How to register on Huobi Global?
Step 1: To register for a Huobi Global account, visit https://www.hbg.com/en-us/. Then you click the Sign up box.
Step 2: After clicking the “Register” button in the right corner of the screen, please fill in the necessary information as below. Next, select “I’m not a robot…” to verify.
Huobi will send a verification code to the registered email. You re-enter the code and click “Confirm”.
Enter the verification code to complete the registration.
- Please make sure the Country when registering is correct. Otherwise, no further modification will be allowed;
- One phone number/email address can only be used once for account registration
- Please check your spam mailbox if you are using email to register, in case the email verification code is automatically converted to spam.
2FA Huobi Global Installation Guide
You select “Link” on “Google Verifier” to activate 2FA. Next, open the Google Authenticator app, scan the QR code that Huobi displays on the screen.
Then you need to re-enter the code from the app and select “Link”. Huobi will display a message asking for email verification. Click “Click to receive” to receive the code from the mail.
Finally, you re-enter the code and click “Confirm” to activate 2FA for your account.
Guide for KYC Huobi Global
From your account, select “Verify identity” and fill in the necessary information to continue with KYC. Then you just need to click “Confirm”. Once the application is accepted, your account will be withdrawn up to 200 BTC/day.
How to trade on Huobi . exchange
1. Trade by buying or selling your choice of coin pairs
Limit Orders: Specify your price to buy and sell
Market order: The best market price at a particular time.
2. Basic understanding of the project:
– Under “Markets”, select a token, scroll through “Overview” to the right, scroll down to “Link”.
– Under Orders / Open Orders to see any unfilled orders that can be “Canceled”
– Under the Order History section to view any orders and order execution information according to the order in “Detail”
In addition, you can also view Orders / Open Orders on the exchange
Huobi is one of the popular Bitcoin exchanges for all traders around the world. Thanks to a fairly intuitive interface, as well as many easily accessible products, Huobi attracts a certain number of users.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use, multi-user, high-volume exchange, Huobi is a good choice.
You can trade on Huobi here.
According to AZCoin News
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page