Storm (STORM) is a digital currency used in the Storm Market platform, developed by StromX based on Ethereum blockchain technology, using smart contracts in it to create a new market. There, people can earn STORM easily and conveniently to use for the purchase of any item through the company’s services, including Storm Play, Storm Shop, Storm GIG.
How does Storm work?
The Storm platform works through three separate applications that help people make money and buy and sell, including:
Storm Play: This is the existing mobile application of the company StormX, which helps users earn money by viewing ads or testing new products and writing reviews. The app uses blockchain technology and users complete these ad-related tasks to earn rewards.
Storm Shop: Storm Shop is an app that makes money by purchasing certain products and services through the marketplace.
Storm GIG: A form of making money through surveys.
Features of Storm
- Transaction fees are reduced compared to traditional micromarkets (StormX will charge 1% gas fees, compared to 40% for current transactions).
- Minimize disagreements between buyers and sellers without brokers.
- When completing small tasks, players will receive a small reward.
- Reduce counterparty risk and dispute resolution costs by enforcing commitment terms in smart contracts.
- Allowing both Storm players and Storm creators to reach a wider audience, helping businesses complete micro-tasks more efficiently, and providing skilled freelancers with more income opportunities.
Simon Yu (co-founder and CEO): Simon is said to be a young entrepreneur full of enthusiasm, passion and hard work. He is also appreciated for his ability to learn and apply new skills quickly, solve many problems and come up with creative solutions to any problem.
Rui Maximo (CTO): Rui has over 25 years of experience in software development and is personally responsible for the creation of more than 20 commercial products.
Arry Yu (COO): With more than 20 years of experience as COO in big companies like Google, Microsoft, KPMG and Expedia, Arry.
Additionally, Storm has an advisory and support team that are some of the leading experts in the blockchain space including:
Bill Shihara – Founder and CEO Bittrex
Charles Hoskinson – CEO of IOHK; former CEO and co-founder of Ethereum
Anthony Di Iorio – founder and CEO of Jaxx and Decentral; co-founder of Ethereum
Storm has launched a unique marketplace based on micro-constructions and smart contracts. Storm is one of the world’s first blockchain-based systems that awards rewards for completing micro-tasks, like answering survey questions or testing new products. Storm encourages player engagement by encouraging them to reach certain “ranks” during their quest to complete the quest.
According to AZCoin News
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page