Founder: Chris Tew (Current CEO)
Release date: 06/2016
Current Circulating Supply: 98.739,065 STRAT
The most traded STRAT on Upbit exchange (STRAT/KRW accounts for 27.87%, STRAT/BTC accounts for 10.81%) Binance ( STRAT/BTC accounts for 22.10% ) Bittrex(STRAT/BTC accounts for 22.03%) Poloniex… .
STRAT price history since listing.
On 12/08/2016 STRAT was traded at 0.0138$/1STRAT.
What is Stratis?
The idea behind the Stratis platform is to establish a “one-stop shop” for all Blockchains – becoming a “Blockchain as a Service” (BAAS) platform. In terms of technology, this cryptocurrency is a code copy of Bitcoin, with a few improved features and is written in C# instead of C++.
Stratis allows companies to create customized blockchain applications that function as they please, making development simpler and accelerating blockchain turnaround.
Stratis allows the creation of separate blockchains, which can be created by third parties, and can be customized to their needs. These blockchains (also known as secondary chains) are secured on the main Stratis blockchain. They can be accessed through lite clients and APIs.
What benefits does Stratis bring?
Companies can benefit from Stratis sub-chains to launch their blockchain applications without the inherent costs, as well as build and maintain their own network infrastructure. Furthermore, these companies can also take advantage and incorporate features available in other blockchains like Ethereum or Waves.
Stratis, the native coin in the Stratum Platform, will be required to create and fuel these blockchains. These private chains are based on the code of the main Stratis chain and the subchains, so they are compatible and easy to switch back and forth.
How Stratis . works
The Stratis Platform is built on top of the C# Stratis Bitcoin Node platform, developed on top of the NBitcoin library, which is an almost complete Bitcoin Core gateway written in C# and .NET by developer Nicolosi Dorier . Since NBitcoin has been developed in C# and uses the .NET framework it is easier to maintain and develop than the traditional C++ Bitcoin Core source code.
Furthermore, the Stratis team will also provide consulting services for companies to use the features and how to implement them. Stratis will start as a consulting firm in London and move into international competition if the need arises.
To fund the development and marketing of the Stratis Platform, the team organized crowdfunding, a Coin Initial Coin Offering (ICO) program. The event started on June 21 and ended on July 26, 2016. During this time, the project raised a total of 915 Bitcoins, worth about $675k. Since the end of the ICO, the Stratis token (STRAT) has performed well on the price chart, increasing in price by more than 705%.
During the first 5 days of the ICO, investors are entitled to a 20% bonus which has been gradually reduced until reaching zero in the past 11 days. However, the majority of Bitcoin (561 BTC) was collected during the last day of the ICO.
A total of 98 million coins were distributed after the ICO. 85.7% of Stratis shares (84,000,000) are allocated to ICO investors, the remaining 14.3% of shares (approximately 14,000,000) are retained for development, marketing, cooperation and incentives.
Visit Telegram to comment: https://t.me/tapchibitcoinvn
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page