ZB.com (ZB token) is a cryptocurrency exchange founded in November 2017 in China. But after the country issued a ban on ICOs and cryptocurrency exchanges, ZB moved its headquarters to Hong Kong. ZB.com operates mainly in Asia, some claim that ZB targets from China, North America, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and many other countries around the world.
Since its launch, ZB has quickly entered the top 20 exchanges by volume globally, and recently it has consistently been in the top 10 on CoinMarketCap. ZB offers crypto-crypto trading pairs, i.e. coin-to-coin exchange and crypto-fiat trading pairs (Coin to fiat currency, currently only supporting RMB). Customers trade on ZB.com from all over the world.
What is ZB Coin?
ZB Coin is a separate token issued by ZB.COM, ZB token is used for the purpose of reducing transaction fees for users and supporting the development of the ZB.com system. Currently, ZB coin has been listed for trading on ZB exchange and ZB exchange has also opened a separate trading market for ZB coin. If you have used Binance or Huobi Pro before, ZB token is similar to Binance coin and Huobi Token.
ZB.com trading platform review
- Advantages of ZB.com
- High liquidity: ZB is in the top of the world’s leading exchanges, so the liquidity is very high.
- Safe and secure: ZB uses many of the best security systems available today, like many others, including SSL, 2-factor security (2FA), SMS verification, and passwords for withdrawals.
- Fiat Trading: ZB.com supports Chinese users to trade QC, BTC, USDT, ETH, through the Chinese Yuan.
- Multiple Coins / Tokens Support: Currently, on ZB, there are about 93 coin pairs being traded, including many popular and uncommon tokens.
- Has its own coin exchange: ZB.com has issued a separate token for its platform, the ZB token.
- No deposit fee: Users do not charge a deposit to ZB exchange.
- Cross-platform support: In addition to the web platform, ZB also supports trading on iOS and Android platforms for mobile and computer platforms such as Windows and Mac OS.
- Use cold wallet: Most of ZB customers’ money will be stored off-line, cold wallet, very safe.
- Margin: ZB supports margin trading with 3x leverage.
- 24/7 Support: ZB is highly appreciated in this section, users who have problems withdrawing money will be supported by ZB staff via Telegram and users’ problems will be solved.
- Disadvantages of ZB.com
- Withdrawal fees for some large coins like BTC and ETH are quite high
- Does not support OTC trading for Vietnamese users
- There is no clear information about the company behind
- Currently only Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Thai
- Although it has been changed to English, some operations that appear are still in Chinese
ZB.com has an impressive web-based trading platform, accessible in several versions suitable for both beginner and experienced crypto traders. Platform interface for experienced users. The charts look great and traders have access to loads of technical tools and indicators for chart analysis.
The entire interface is very intuitive, even beginners can appreciate the advanced interface with its beautiful and easy to understand layout. The chart is in the top left corner with the order book on the right side of the chart and to the right is the order window where traders place their market orders. Limit orders and limit stops can be placed on the underlying exchange interface.
ZB.com is very transparent with their fees as they are all outlined in the fees section of the exchange’s website. The transaction fee for all currencies on all markets is 0.2% per trade. This is a very competitive rate and is accepted by many traders. In addition, this fee can be halved if you hold ZB coins.
For deposits and withdrawals, ZB.com does not charge any fees for deposits, but traders pay a different crypto-to-crypto withdrawal fee. For example, Bitcoin withdrawal fee is 0.0001 BTC, for Litecoin it is 0.005 LTC, for Ethereum it is 0.01 ETH.
Security and privacy
ZB.com is known as a safe and secure cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange implements the latest and greatest security measures to ensure users and their funds are kept safe. For example, traders can implement Google’s Two-Factor Authentication to log into their accounts to make transfers and withdrawals. In addition, email and SMS authentication can be enabled and the transaction PIN is different from your login password. All these security features help to protect the trader’s account from attacks and unauthorized access.
You can see the ZB price here.
According to AZCoin News
Follow the Twitter page | Subscribe to Telegram channel | Follow the Facebook page